Room Escape Missions at LEG Live Escape Game - as a team building program
The nowadays so popular live room escape games are a popular and widespread leisure activity for companies, clubs or students and friends. More than 70 people have already been welcomed as part of a team building program in both the LEG Live Escape Game playrooms in Zurich and Bern. Both locations are conveniently located: They can be easily reached by public transport or by car, and parking conditions are available in the nearby public car parks.
But why are escape games so ideal as a small team building measure?
- The team works together intensively for an hour.
- The team size is two to six people, so everyone has a lot of work to do with the mission with a collective effort.
- The numerous tasks in the games can only be solved through joint, coordinated work by several players, which increases teamwork.
- The tasks are varied, so everyone has the opportunity to excel or prove themselves in certain tasks.
- There are no superordinate or subordinate relationships here, as in the workplace.
- In Room Escape games everyone works together and equally to complete the mission and escape in time.
- The team experiences the deepest immersion, the "flow experience", the players forget the reality because they immerse themselves in the task of solving the puzzles.
- This experience remains particularly intense for the team members even after the game and has a very good influence on future teamwork.
The players forge the experience and the common challenge into a team
LEG Live Escape Game can offer a solution for a joint and exciting game for smaller groups of two to six players as well as for very large teams of 50 to 70 members at our two locations in Switzerland. If, due to the size of the team, not all players can play at the same time, we recommend that our customers play in two to three rounds and combine the program with an aperitif or dinner. This team program is particularly suitable for companies and is popular with companies because it allows the experiences to be discussed even more deeply and teamwork and solidarity can be further strengthened. In the past five years, more than 300 companies have run team building programs with us - many as returning, satisfied customers. We can proudly say that everyone gets their money"s worth with LEG Live Escape Game - regardless of whether it is a small or medium-sized company or a large corporation. Just to name a few of our satisfied customers: Google, Credit Suisse, Migros and SBB.